Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm moving!


Dear friends,

I am writing to tell you that breadsrsly.com is my new home!
Please visit me there to view the menu for the week!

I'll continue to post photos and news here, and reminders to order
bread! For the coming week, please choose between Whole Grain
Seeded and Apricot Cinnamon. SF bread day will be Tuesday, and
East Bay bread day will be Friday.

Please note, this will be the last East Bay bread day for a few weeks!
Back after March 1st.

And sandwiches! Sandwiches will be available on Monday the 20th.
You can find me at noon at the YBCA downtown, and at 1 at Crissy
Field. If you'd like to order a sandwich, please send an email to
orders@breadsrsly.com. You can pick up your meal at one of
these locations!

Thanks guys, and please send me any feedback you have about the
new site! (crafted swiftly by the wonderful Michael Grinich)

Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment